Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Totally Excited!

Tomorrow is the official beginning to The Busy Women's Bible Study and I am super excited. We will be studying Beth Moore's "A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place" and let me tell you: God is ALL OVER THIS THING! When my friends Mindy, Amy, and I (a.k.a. LOG - Lineage of Grace) started planning this study a few months ago, we figured that it would be small and held in one of our homes. God had bigger plans in mind. We went from thinking that we would have about 10 women sign up at church, but He's had nearly 40 women plan on coming! 40!!! Four times the amount that we were originally planning! (Only God can do a thing like that!) I believe that we are going to see Him move in new ways tomorrow and there is NO TELLING what He's got planned up His sleeve! What I do know is this: that (with His help) LOG will be ready for anything. We have been in prayer and preparation for this study for months and can hardly wait for the day to begin. I guess it just goes to show what can be accomplished when we let Him take hold of the reins.

With love in Christ,

Elaine

4 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! Glad to see God is doing amazing work in your life, Elaine! I hope you don't mind me following. :)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't no high like the most high!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will really enjoy that Beth Moore Study. She really has a gift to teach the Word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana- I totally don't mind you following! It's anoter way that we can keep up with what's going on in our families.

    SisP- LOG and I completed the study together last fall and had a FANTSTIC time with it. The study has done more for me and my walk than any other study that I've done, which is why we chose to facilitate it to more ladies at church.

    ReplyDelete