Sunday, July 18, 2010

Zip Line Through The Tree Tops

Yesterday, John and I went for a tour from North Georgia Canopy Tours in Lula, Ga. It was fantastic! The best fun I've had in a long while! We got to zip along 12 different lines, cross two sky bridges (they were the scariest parts) and rappel down a tower! What a blast!

Here I am getting ready for our first line: And away I go: John and me in full zip gear: John coming in for a landing:
Looking back from where we just zipped from: John zipping down: He arrived safely!:
Me zipping over:

Me again:
Me getting unhooked from the line:
Again, it is I:
Here's John:
And me getting ready to go:
Off I go- this line was one of three that went through an open area and over a pond:

Off the rappel tower- the scariest part was going over the edge. Once I was dangling, it was ok:
Almost to the bottom:
The final line- a double zip across the Hilltop Pond:


It was such a blast and super easy! If you ever want a fun time outside, try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment