Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yoga and Other Goings On

I can hardly believe that another week is almost gone! Time has flown for sure!

I've been doing a bunch of research in the last week on yoga certification and through much prayer to God and consideration from John think that we have a plan in place. The only factor now is how much it will cost, so it's still kind of up in the air. I can't wait to have a hard fast decision in place. I also can't wait to get my new yoga mat. Heather ordered it for me a few days ago and I'm itching to try it out. It's a Jade Yoga mat. It's super thick, made of natural rubber and it has a lot more anti-slip stuff than my current mat (yay- no more sliding around in down-dog for me!). Plus, it will be my-sized: 74" of wonderful, super squishy-grippy, yogalicious space to spread out (in olive green, of course)! The way I see it, I shouldn't ever need to buy another mat again for the rest of my life. If you want to see one for yourself check them out at: http://www.jadeyoga.com/store/home.php

No comments:

Post a Comment