Thursday, March 4, 2010

Peace and Quiet

Wow. I can't believe that it's already March. This year is already flying by! Not much has changed since my last post. Things are still slow on the job hunt. My schedule has tapered down some this week. I've limited myself to just one evening activity this week- and killer yoga session on Monday. It was fantastic. I went to Heather's strength and toning class, and boy did we work our muscles. I worked muscles that I didn't even know I had. Brutal! Surprisingly, I wasn't crippled the last few days like I was expecting to be. I figured that John would have to pull me out of the bed in the mornings, but I got up ok. I had some tenderness in my arms, shoulders and upper back for a couple of days, but it wasn't too bad. It's been nice having a few quiet days. I've been able to catch up on my reading (I've been reading Beth Moore's new book called So Long Insecurity) and I've been able to spend some more time with John. Overall things are going well. I'm just enjoying this quiet spell before things get hectic again next week. I've got another busy one planned. LOG and I should be getting together sometime, then Friday it's off to visit my Grandparents for the day only to come home and clean the house for dinner guests on Saturday night. I'm so excited about the Saturday after next- homemade pizza nite with my parents and sister and bro-in-law. Yum... I haven't had our homemade pizza in about a year or two. It's going to be so good. But never as good as it is at Dad's house (it's always better there for some reason). TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment